The Festive season is fast approaching and behind the scenes here at Frizz & Freckles I have been working away at getting all of my lovely new Christmas stock ready for you all. Ive been dragging myself around trade shows and trawling the internet looking for lots of lovely things for you all and I’m so happy with my selection of products. Christmas will officially launch online on the 27th of October but I am doing my best to get some things out to you before then!! 😉
As well as online I will be fully embracing the Christmas madness and popping up at lots of local events with my little shop. The biggest of these events will be a two day market at the Roundhouse in Derby managed, curated and hosted by the lovely Deb at Fabulous Places. I will be there along with my long suffering husband ( he loves it really!) with my table full of goodies for you all. Follow this link here to find out more about this fantastic event and to see all of the other stall holders who will be there too. It really is a great day out even if you just want a coffee and a slice of cake.
Ive listed below all of the other events that I will be popping up at.
- Thursday 2nd November – Loughborough University 6.30pm – 10pm – This event is in aid of the Air Ambulance service
- Saturday 4th November – Ladies Who Love to Shop – Kibworth Grammar School 10am – 4pm
- Sat 11th / Sun 12th November – Fab Places Christmas Home Food & Gift Market – Roundhouse Derby
- Sunday 19th November – Fabulous Places Christmas Fair – Walled Gardens Beeston 10am – 4pm
- Thursday 23rd November – Florence & Bow Christmas Shopping Event – Pumping Station Cropston – 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday 25th November – Lolly Rocket Christmas Shopping Event – Holiday Inn Corby 10am – 4pm
- Saturday 26th November – Betsi & Co Christmas Shopping Event – Humphrey Perkins, Barrow Upon Soar, 10.30am – 3.30pm
- Sunday 3rd December – Mama Meet & Market – Silk Mill Derbyshire 11am – 4pm
- Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December – Stonehurst Farm Victorian Weekend, Mountsorrel
As you can see I’m going to be rather busy over the coming weeks… and if you don’t see me at an event you will get to meet my lovely mum, who may or may not know by the time that this blog post goes out that she has landed herself a season retail job!!!
Lastly I just want to do a call out to all of you who haven’t yet signed up to my newsletter to do so. I will be sending out a sneak preview to all of my christmas stock to all my subscribers ( and with a little discount code too) so you will be amongst the first to get your hands on all of the festive loveliness. to sign up just head to the homepage, scroll to the bottom and enter your details.